2010년 9월 8일 수요일

However

However, I do not know what different approach to the pursuit of you, learned from friends that the tricks they are just flowers, dinner and a movie. only But when you know that your birthday when I sent flowers are always frightened panic of the Chancellor ZHAO eyeball should fall the way is quite special.
when I just upgraded to the attending christian louboutin doctor, hospital There is a task that requires a doctor to Yunnan assignment support. I was the first when the person, and you then take the initiative to apply to.
private, I advised you to, girl. have you on my mind.
because you are busy days in Yunnan happy paradise. our hearts connected, is the best partner in the work, even in peacetime have similar hobbies, borrowed the book will take christian louboutin shoes turns reading. but occasionally have minor disagreements, as I fail to beat you, are you still insist wash cold; but you fail to beat me, so let me mention to the water, gently rinse your hair out for a grip .
wipe the hair, we took advantage of darkness enveloped not down, went to our favorite play of that valley. christian louboutin sale we walk hand in hand in the mountains, the forest mildly tweet of birds, the flowers of the butterfly, are so We, as a child-like exuberance.
is the day you promised to do my bride in May.
when we returned to Guangzhou, happiness is full to hold in their hands, or even full overflow, so that everyone around him to contamination of our happiness.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기