2010년 8월 25일 수요일

I like this advertising photos

I like this advertising photos, thin lines with the sexy and deadly animals. I like Jiantou Xie, probably not the reason for my feet, I wear shoes round will make my feet like the feet of Doraemon is a ball. wear little sharp point that will seem even longer legs extended it. By the same token, I see around 38-39 sister had to wear shoes,Christian Louboutin wear round head circumference, or particularly good then. Japan may also think of many mm this point, a lot of their shoes are particularly sharp. that is too long of toe tip I'm not able to accept, I always feel too exaggerated look. haha. lily particularly handsome brother, every time she said her younger, P90X I always ask is that big foot of that? I saw his feet. haha lily that I was crossing her. Now a lot of tip head of the heels are not designed as if a nail so sharp, and are more rounded tip, see people are very comfortable, Moncler very much like the hhcolor. I always because some colorful fall in love with a pair of color shoes, but buy a home if not for their color, so only them the appreciation. map of shoes was beautiful, and when I saw this group of pictures is to Taobao looked Shopping Service are Yousha style, did not find it paragraph, only to find the other models in this series.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기